Welcome to Childcare4U Marlow
Childcare4U Marlow is a private day care nursery located in Marlow town centre, ideally situated for local residents and commuters into London. Our beautiful converted house and garden have recently been refurbished to provide the children with a cosy ‘home from home’ environment.
We are open full-time from 7:30am – 6:30pm caring for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our philosophy is that every child we care for deserves a calm, caring, safe and stimulating environment in which to learn.
Taking care of our staff’s wellbeing is of prime importance to us and we are proud to have been voted the 14th best place to work in the whole of the UK.
We adhere to our registration on the Ofsted Early Years Register. This monitors the overall quality standards of the early years provision in line with the principles and requirements of the ‘Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage’.
Book your Nursery place now and receive a 10% discount
Book your Nursery place now and receive a 10% discount on your fees for 4 months!*
Join us at one of our next Open Days on Saturday 10th July,7th August or 11th September for a chance to see our lovely Nursery.
These events are by appointment only.
Please call us on 01628 485 170 or 07951 796740 to find out more about our Nursery.
Best wishes from Helen and the Childcare4U Marlow Nursery Team.
*valid for all registrations taken before 31.07.21 with a start date from 01.05.21 to 01.08.21 . 10% discount applied between 01.09.21 and 31.12.21.
Above and Beyond Educational Experiences
We offer a range of unique educational experiences which enable children to become successful, lifelong learners including:
- Wake up and shake up – an activity to energise the brain using cross-lateral movements
- A cookery station which incorporates many aspects of the curriculum
- Community visits which allow children to experience social activities outside the nursery setting
- A range of bespoke activities which promote your child’s well-being and confidence, including Emotions Boxes and Chatterboxes
- Comfort Approach
- Emotional Coaching
- Garden Champions (RHS School Awards Levels 1 – 5) – our gardening activity which is supported by the Royal Horticultural Society’s School Gardening Awards training programme
- Mud Kitchen
- Makaton sessions
- Forest School Sessions